Thursday 22 April 2010

Thriller Task- Feedback

Alice Conners
'I think that this opening sequence is very interesting and keeps me in suspense the whole time, the music is suitable for the mood that they are trying to create. I think that they could improve by trying to film when there is similar weather as in some shots it is really bright.'

Jordan Thorpe
'This scene is absolutely thrilling, it's a real mystery of who the character is that is following the young girl. She looks very vulnerable which make me think why is she sad. I would definitely want to watch more to get my questions answered.'

Andrew Tinley
'I think for an opening sequence it is good as it creates an narrative enigma which is good for the audience. I think they have aimed this thriller at the right audience of teenagers and young adults. Although a negative that I can point out is there are some continuity errors.'

No comments:

Post a Comment